- Hike to the top of the Murchison falls and see the River Nile force its way through a gorge only 8 meters wide
- 3 hour boat ride on River Nile to the base of the falls along the Victoria Nile
- 2 game viewing drives in which you will the members of the big five and other wildlife
- Rhino tracking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, home to the remaining Rhinos in Uganda
Why Book this trip
- Trip Departs any date
- Accommodation and meals inclusive
- Tour can be customized
- Professional guides
- Group discounts available
- Travel in a Standard 4×4 safari vehicle customized for game viewing
- Park entry fees, ferry crossing fees, and drinking water are all included. There are no extra charges.
What to Carry for your 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- Camera and charger
- Light and heavy clothes
- Hiking boots
- Binoculars (if available)
Pickup, and transfer to Murchison falls national park via the Ziwa rhino sanctuary for Rhino tracking, proceed to the park and hike to the top of Murchison falls.
Morning game drive to to see some of the wildlife in Murchison falls, you will see the remaining members of the big five (Lion, leopard, Buffalo, and Elephant) having seen the Rhino on day 1, in the afternoon go for a launch cruise on river Nile.
- Pick up/ drop at Entebbe International airport / Hotel
- Accommodation as indicated on the program
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Bottled mineral water in the vehicle
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- A Game drive in Murchison falls A boat Ride to the bottom of the falls in Murchison falls Np
- Full time English speaking guide/ driver Expenses
- All park Entrance
- A visa to Uganda need to apply online
- Any Optional activity during the trip
- Drinks (sodas, beer, wine, spirits & any other)
- Medical and travel insurance
- International Air Travel
- Any other concept not indicated as included
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refunded if the booking is cancelled up to 45 days before arrival.
- Balance should be paid 60 days before arrival.